[3830] TxQP WD5IYT SO CW Mobile LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 30 17:06:29 EDT 2012

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: WD5IYT
Operator(s): WD5IYT
Station: WD5IYT

Class: SO CW Mobile LP
QTH:

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  1312    0       0  Mults = 94  Total Score = 389,036

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This TQP was a personal best for me.  Single-op, CW, solo operation.  I did the
driving and operating.

FT-857D with "Little" Tarheel screwdriver antenna.  Band conditions were very
good, even 40m was quiet and I could actually hear people!

The rain made driving a bit difficult, especially Saturday night.

23 counties activated, 1312 contacts.  I beat my previous best score by more
than 100,000.  I'm very happy!

Thanks to everyone who stuck with me for the whole thing.

Jim WD5IYT