[3830] CQ WW RTTY KC0W SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 30 18:14:10 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs):

Total: 1800   1        1       1    1  Total Score = 1

No place I'd rather be operating from than right here in North Dakota!!!

My goal was 2,500 Q's..........Kinda fell short but had a GREAT time anyway.

 Ten meters was on fire during the entire 'test. Started running Europeans at 6
AM local time & did so until the cows came home.

  The Alpha 77sx got a good workout. Ran 1500 Watts the entire 'test.

 See ya in the California QSO Party next weekend.

     *** I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to collect
any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program to track
the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ***

Tom KC0W

'