[3830] TxQP W2AJW SO SSB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 30 18:24:59 EDT 2012

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: W2AJW
Operator(s): W2AJW
Station: W2AJW

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 11:45

  160:
   80:           1
   40:          17
   20:          90
   15:           3
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     111      0  Mults = 80  Total Score = 21,760

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Final score includes 4000 bonus points for working mobiles in multiple
counties.

Absolutely one of my favorite QSO parties of the year, and I had a blast.  Set
out to improve on my score from last year and blew it out of the water - I had
it beat without even factoring in the bonus points.

A huge, huge, HUGE thanks to all the mobiles - you guys make this so much fun
and give us a huge number of points.  Almost 50% of my QSOs were with mobiles!

W0BH - 16, KK5W - 10, WB0TEV - 9, K5CM - 6 and KK5LO - 5.