[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3XD SOSB(A)/20 QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 30 19:36:06 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: SOSB(A)/20 QRP
QTH: ON

   20:  259  624      43      55    18
Total:  259  624      43      55    18  Total Score = 72,384

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Good contest with very good conditions for a QRP operation. I was able to get an
end-fed 20 meter dipole mounted in the attic this week which worked quite well.
But not quite up to the X7 on a 60 foot tower at my previous QTH. At least it
provided a weekend of contesting fun. Heard many strong stations that I was
unable to work with the limited resources here. Thanks for all of the contacts.