[3830] CQ WW RTTY KN3A SOAB(A) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 30 20:09:57 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: PA

   80:   25   36      14        6     4
   40:   58  114      19       21     8
   20:   75  179      19       33    19
   15:  100  223      19       43    18
   10:   65  171       8       31    13
Total:  323  723      80      134    62  Total Score = 199,548

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

Wish I had more time today to operate. Had to help my brother today with his
house he's building. I couldn't believe how wide open 10 meters was to EU this
morning! Sounded like locals, but I had to shut down after about an hour of
fun. So glad contest season is finally here!

73 Scott
KN3A

Kenwood TS 450SAT
Dipole Antennas