[3830] CQ WW RTTY ON5KQ SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 30 20:13:24 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ON5KQ
Operator(s): ON5KQ
Station: ON5KQ

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: jo10os
Operating Time (hrs): 34h

   80:    0     0       0       0     0
   40: 1045  2442      25      78    47
   20:    0     0       0       0     0
   15:    0     0       0       0     0
   10:    0     0       0       0     0
Total: 1045  2442      25      78    47  Total Score = 366,300

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Raw score jus after contest.
Unfortunately not too much activity on 40m, because high bands where too good.
Many people just stayed on 10m all first night, I believe. Second night little
more activity, but still poor...
Never seen heard anything from continental Afrika, nothing from Indonesia, no
west Australia nor any dx-spots from those areas on 40m for western EU
propagation. Very limited acticity from South America, unfortunately.
Have a new local noise from USA direction, so I called the local authorities to
check powerlines and EMC compliance in the neighborhood, unfortunately not in
time for this contest - very difficult to rx from NW and W direction, with
s7-s8 Noise in even 250Hz filter ...

Station:
FT-1000MP + 1kW
8ele vertical circle array, 800radials, 8directions to switch instantly
May be antenna has too high directivity for contesting, but is great DX
antenna...

See you in CW part - will be at OT5A for CQWW SSB

73s. op Ulli, ON5KQ