[3830] CQ WW RTTY W3SFG SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 30 20:14:12 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W3SFG
Operator(s): W3SFG
Station: W3SFG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FM19em
Operating Time (hrs): 2:43

   40:   4     5       4       2     2
   20:   2     4       2       1     2
   15:   6    13       2       5     6
   10:  32    76       7      18    10
Total:  44    98      15      26    20  Total Score = 5,978

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Spent less than 3 hours, and most of that on 10 meters. Once I resolved some
setup and user issues with N1MM / MMTTY it was quite a lot of fun - I wish I
had planned more time for this event. Heard several JA stations in the last few
minutes, and managed to work one in a last 15 minute scan of 10 meters.
Hopefully I'll have a Hexbeam in time for the next one, and maybe an amp.
Currently running 75 watts to a GAP Titan DX.