[3830] CQ WW RTTY N5TIT SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 30 20:35:04 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N5TIT
Operator(s): N5TIT
Station: N5TIT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Carrollton, TX

   80:   16   19      12       2     4
   40:   38   45      21       3     4
   20:   48   70      24      10     8
   15:  126  220      28      29    13
   10:   90  204      13      26    14
Total:  318  558      98      70    43  Total Score = 117,738

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Rig : Kenwood TS-2000X

Antennas : 90ft End Fed wire at 30ft.

Soapbox : Was trying to split my time with CQWW RTTY and the Texas QSO Party
however good propagation was hard to turn down.  This was my first CQWW RTTY
effort and totally loved it.  Was a bit timid at first, but then jumped right
in.  Propagation was open just about everywhere but verry little Africa was
heard.  Had a ton of fun and will be back next year.