[3830] CQ WW RTTY N6RO SOSB(A)/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 30 21:15:21 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: CA

   10: 1020  2296      52      90    31
Total: 1020  2296      52      90    31  Total Score = 396,516

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had not planned a serious effort, but had a good start Friday night and got
addicted.  The 10m 3-high yagi stack re-built last year has performed well in
recent M/M events, so I wanted to check it out myself.  Missed the first two
hours of the EU opening on Saturday due to insomnia issues, but fortunately the
opening lasted past local noon.  Was even better on Sunday morning, when I got
up before the sun and snagged some great mults (for a west coaster), including
Zones 20, 21 and 45 countries in EU.

Missed WY, MT, SD and most of the maritimes and arctic provinces.  Heard but
missed zones 22 and 40.

Thanks to the QSO leaders:
358 W
225 JA