[3830] CQ WW RTTY W6R(@N6GEO) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 30 21:30:38 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W6R
Operator(s): WQ8X + N6GEO
Station: N6GEO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Brentwood,, Ca.

   80:   26   30       12      3     3
   40:  125  187       38     15    11
   20:  114  181       36     28    18
   15:  107  206       30     33    17
   10:   16   26        7      5     7
Total:  388  630      123     84    56  Total Score = 165,690

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

WQ6X says: "This was my 1st W.W. RTTY Contest so I was fortunate to operate from
N6GEO's location in Brentwood Ca. George (N6GEO) is a seasoned RTTY operator
although I did most of the operating (about 95%) while N6GEO test-drove our CQP
antennas.  The radio was an Elecraft K2 front ending an amplifier that gave me
25w. (on 10 meters) all the way to 300w (80, 40 & 20).  No smoke appeared this
weekend, making the event a comparative-success.  Because of the 6BTV's poor
location, sigs from Asia were limited and virtually non-existent from Oceania."