[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 1 23:10:41 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 2

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   2      2
   40:   7      7
   20:  16     12
   15:  11      8
Total:  36     29  Total Score = 1,044

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Wow, I love this "high band" ladder with 15m! 15m was great with 11 x
8
and at least two guys I heard but never connected with. 20m was the usual
money band with 16 x 12. 40m was a mosh pit, still 50 minutes to sunset.
80m was surprisingly good for QRP, with 2 x 2 and many signals heard but
no time to work. I'm pleased with starting the ladder over 1,000 pts!
I'll be back to Calif for next time.

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

15m, 20m: 3el Steppir at 40ft, C-31XR at 71ft
40m: Force 12 Delta 240 at 78ft
80m: Delta Loop from 70 ft
One Kenwood TS-590s turned down to 5 watts
Writelog and Microham keyer.