[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 2 08:07:21 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 2

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   80:   4      4
   40:  19     14
   20:  14      9
   15:   8      6
Total:  45     33  Total Score = 1,485

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Had a very slow start on 15.
Heard a lot of stations and couldn't get any to hear me for a while.  Good
signals on 15 from the west coast plus W4NZ, KW8N, and W4OC.  20M was pretty
good to the west and north east with fair signs from W1NN and KW8N. A nice
surprise was a very strong K6VVA/KL7.  40M was good to most of the US.  Welcome
to WN4AFP in SC.  Couldn't get a lot of guys to hear me on 80.  It was sort of
like a repeat of 15M.  Lots of calling and few QSOs until the very end.
Welcome back to N4GG, K1ZZI, KY4F, and K7RF who have been away for a while.
Heard a few very active stations that I never got to work.  Activity seemed
very good tonight.  73, John, K4BAI.