[3830] EUHF Champ 4U1GSC(9A3A/E73A) CW Only HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 3 20:19:06 EDT 2013

                    European HF Championship

Call: 4U1GSC
Operator(s): 9A3A/E73A
Station: 9A3A/E73A

Class: CW Only HP
QTH: Brindisi, Italy

  160:  105     0      44
   80:  147     0      45
   40:  161     0      49
   20:  201     0      49
   15:  184     0      55
   10:   69     0      36
---------------------------
Total:  867     0     278  Total Score = 241,026

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

My first EUHF, station operational just minutes before the contest. 1946 license
was the oldest one I worked this time, good to hear Old Timers on the air.

I still have to learn when to  change bands - I am not sure if there is any
activity on low bands during the daylight, I was mainly focused on 15 and 10m,
waiting for a sporadic E opening. Propagation not so good, not a single 100+
hour, or vertical antennas may not be the best choice for this contest.

73 Ivo I7/9A3A, E73A