[3830] EUHF Champ SM5CKV(G0CKV) CW Only LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 3 20:55:17 EDT 2013

                    European HF Championship

Call: SM5CKV
Operator(s): G0CKV
Station: SM5CKV

Class: CW Only LP
QTH: Harstena

  160:    73    0      39
   80:   201    0      55
   40:   169    0      56
   20:   340    0      62
   15:   148    0      53
   10:    82    0      43
---------------------------
Total:  1013    0     308  Total Score = 312,004

My first ever attempt in EU HFC. Good fun but had to pull away coax and close
down for 45 minutes due to thunderstorm passing over my excellent but exposed
DX-pedition QTH on a little hill on a small island in the Baltic (Harstena
EU-177, JO88MG). The local storms provided of course plenty of QRN on 160 and
80 - apologies for repeats and misses.

Used a K3 and two 10m grp poles supporting an inv L for 160, inv V for 80, inv
V for 40/15 and parallel inv V dipoles for 10 and 20.

There are plenty of good fast operators out there.

Thanks for the fun and the qsos

73 Olof SM5CKV, first licensed as SM6CKV in 1960 (now G0CKV, M5E)