[3830] NAQP CW K4RO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 01:54:27 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

Total: 1008   228  Total Score = 229,824

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG-20 Years of Yagis

Comments:

Thanks for joining the NCJ North American QSO Party, CW edition.

I experienced some strange computer problems which made for a very poor start.
First, I had no computer keying. Then I lost the first 20 minutes of QSOs --
they just vanished! That gave me enough adrenalin to last the whole contest.
:-) Sorry for duping a few of you when I started over again. I learned the
"recover lost QSOs from transaction file" procedure during a break
time, and was relieved to find most of the lost QSOs in there.

Thanks for all of the QSOs and especially the QSYs to other bands!

Log submitted. Confirmation #: 1415992.naqp-cw

73, Kirk K4RO