[3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 02:22:32 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co

  160:   10     3
Total: 1121   218  Total Score = 244,378

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

I really didn't want to be operating this contest, no really! I'm supposed to be
on the beach in Puerto Vallarta with my family. Somehow my passport
"disappeared" yesterday. We literally took the house apart trying to
find it, but no joy. So the wife, kid, and his friend flew down there early
this morning and I'm left with the dogs, cats, and radios. Nice to see all the
regulars, and very thankful for the dozen or so successful QSY's. Top band was
really noisy, so mult total is rather sad there. 10 and 15 make up for it,
especially 15. It was open to most parts of the country. 80M got nice and quiet
in the last few hours. Had some very heavy rain for a couple of hours, but
thankfully no lightning to speak of.

73
Randy (Ken) K0EU