[3830] NAQP CW KD9MS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 02:30:58 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL EM57

  160:   10     7
   80:    2     2
   15:   34     9
   10:   15     5
-------------------
Total:  159    67  Total Score = 10,653

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team 1

Comments:

Thanks to everyone that slowed down for me! I know I probably missed some QSO's
because of the slow speed, but I could tell when the responding OPs backed down
their speed so I could copy what was sent.

Practiced with Morse Runner all week so I did better, but that program sends
numbers after the call, not names so I was a bit befuddled at times. It was fun
though. 10 m was open a bit, even heard an Alabama station at 4:35Z on 28.001!
There is life on 10, only 15 contacts there, but the 5 mults helped a lot! I
had a couple of pretty good runs on 20 for 57 Qs in one hour! Heard a lot of
SMC and thank you to Gary AL9A for AK on 20 and KJ9C Mel for MT on 40!

Lost the last hour to my son who went to Holiday World. I dropped him off for
his ride at 5:30 am Saturday and had to leave the last hour of the contest to
pick him up from his ride. Only worked 4 hours on this one. Gotta build up
points with the XYL so I can fix my rotor later this week! HI HI!

73 and thanks for QRS

Craig KD9MS