[3830] NAQP CW K1TN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 02:33:46 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wisconsin

Total:  580   187  Total Score = 108,460

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Darn it. I wasn't feeling so hot and decided going in not to try for the full 10
hours. Too bad; I could easily have made a personal best. I took off four
straight hours right in the middle of the contest. I'm just a slacker. I was
punished by missing my own state -- Wisconsin -- on three bands; 160, 40, and
20. If I had been on a team I would have put in the full time.

TS590S, two dipoles at 35 feet AGL.

JC K1TN