[3830] NAQP CW WB6JJJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 02:37:25 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:    7     6
Total:  150    75  Total Score = 11,250

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #7

Comments:

Here are a few Qs for the club and Team 7...
That was fun - a bit tough on the ears though, they are still ringing.  A
constant 7230 Hz tone inside of the head makes it hard to decipher some of that
CW.
A trip down the hill to Rocklin and then up to Grass Valley this afternoon took
a big bite out of the contest time…I must keep my wife happy before radio
time…
Forty and above were nice and quiet but eighty was quite noisy here.  The
static crashes took a lot of the enjoyment out of this band.
I hope the club does well again with this bucket of contest points.
Bill
WB6JJJ