[3830] NAQP CW N5QQ(@KC5FU) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 08:56:34 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5QQ
Operator(s): N5QQ
Station: KC5FU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  617   166  Total Score = 102,422

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFWCG Troggs

Comments:

Another NAQP in the books! Ran out of gas about 10:30-11pm, so turned it in
early. My only 80m antenna (dipole at 100ft) was out of commission so had to
try to make Q's using the 160m wire. It worked to grab a few mults, but you
guys sure had to work to hear me. Hated to miss out on 80m Q's. Was late
getting started so never hooked up beverage - won't do without that out again!

Boy, big Texas grasshoppers certainly bad this time of year out here in the
country.

Fun contest.
73
Ron