[3830] NAQP CW K2TOP(@N2NC) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 09:57:52 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K2TOP
Operator(s): WW2Y N2NC
Station: N2NC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NJ

   10:   12     8
-------------------
Total: 1058   198  Total Score = 209,484

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Peter, WW2Y, called me Saturday AM and asked about the NAQP.  I had nothing
definite planned.  I told him to bring over a laptop and keyer/paddles and I
would try and get my K2 setup as a 2nd station for a little pistol M2.  We also
had to get my 160 Inv L back back up in the woods, which we successfully
completed by ~1630Z.

We got the computers and rigs setup by 1730Z and went out for a quick lunch -
back from lunch and on the air by 1815Z - not bad.

Antenna switching was done by plugging/unplugging 3 BNC connectors between
stations.  I was surprised how little interstation interference there was
between thw 2 stations with no filters.

Europe in right to the end on 20m.  Where were these cndx during IARU??

Thanks for the QSO's,

"Toppy"

K2/K3

ant1 - 80m dipole @ 50 w/ open wire feedline - 10/15/40/80
ant2 - 160 inv L w/ 40m vertical on same ground system - 160/40
ant3 - 20m dipole @ 45'