[3830] NAQP CW N4KH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 15:05:19 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N4KH
Operator(s): N4KH
Station: N4KH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL

Total:  544   150  Total Score = 81,600

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG #2

Comments:

Fell short of topping my January score which is a little disappointing. I agree
with Bob WA1FCN I thought participation may have been down a bit. Had to deal
with a sick little dog among other things which didn't help things, but hey, no
excuses right?. Finally got some good rates on 40, 80 and 160 after dinner time.
The most important thing was I had fun. On a positive note, the quickly erected
160 inverted L performed better than expected and it was nice to be on that
band again. Hope to see you at the Huntsville Hamfest!
73, Jim