[3830] ARRL UHF K9GY/R Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 5 22:34:15 EDT 2013

                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: K9GY/R
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN61ch

  222:  13      8
  432:  10      7
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  23     15  Total Score = 1,035

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Combined the Hamfesters Hamfest in Peotone, IL (EN61ch) with this contest.
Thought I might pack up about 10am local and head to EN51 for the last two
hours but stuck it out at the hamfest in case there was any last minute buyers
to be had...although in hindsight I should of went to EN51 as sales dried up
about that time anyways. So instead of a limited rover it's a SOLP log. Able to
use the recently purchased deep cycle battery to power everything....although I
think the battery still needs some drain/recharge cycles.

Yaesu FT817 and FT817ND
Elecraft 220 XVTR
WA5VJB beams (awesome!)

CQ CONTEST!