[3830] WAE CW KK4CIS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 11 17:28:54 EDT 2013

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: KK4CIS
Operator(s): KK4CIS
Station: KK4CIS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Miami, FL USA

   80:
   40:   14    13    30
   20:   65    67    44
   15:   79    76    50
   10:    1           2
-------------------------
Total:  159   156   126  Total Score = 39,690

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

N1MM / K3 / Delta Loop
Many thanks to the organizers and participants for a fantastic contest weekend.
 I am glad that 15m was open to EU on Sunday.  20m and 40m had a lot of QRN and
the calling stations were never strong. Worked a single EU station on 10m
despite checking the band frequently during the day. Many thanks to SN2K for
patiently suffering through my first QTC of the day on Sunday . . . I clearly
wasn't fully awake.  See you in the next one.
73
KK4CIS