[3830] WAE CW NW3H Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 11 20:09:38 EDT 2013

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA

   80:    0    0      0
   40:   17    0     42
   20:   80    0     62
   15:   47    0     34
   10:    0    0      0
-------------------------
Total:  144    0    138  Total Score = 19,734

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Always use this contest to test out the station for the upcoming season.  The
new Mosley tribander played well in some lousy conditions. Ran this contest
with low power to see how I would do and also because I have some IX issues
with a dipole that I need to correct before the Fall.  I did not have too much
time to play.  When I was on signals were readable but with lots of QSB.  The
beam works great on 20 meters and also 15.  There was nothing on 10 meters.
Heard a couple faint EU but that was it.  Thanks to the EU for the QSOs.  73 de
NW3H.

Rig: Icom IC-7600
Antenna: Mosley TA-32 tribander and 80-6 meter Windom
Logger:  N1MM v 13.2.3