[3830] MDC QP VE5KS Standard LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 12 01:17:52 EDT 2013

                    Maryland/DC QSO Party

Call: VE5KS
Operator(s): VE5KS
Station: VE5KS

Class: Standard LP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   1      5       6
----------------------------
Total:   1      5       6  Mults = 7  Total Score = 582

Conditions were terrible to the MDC area, but pretty good to Europe.
There was too many stations from Europe on CW to be able to pick out many from
MDC. Heard nothing on 40 or 15 mtrs.
I was pleasantly surprised that on PSK I was able to find a few MDC stations,
so most of my Q's were on PSK, I think that is the first time in any contest
for me that PSK was the big point/mult maker.

I will be there for the next one in 2014.

73's
John
VE5KS