[3830] NAQP SSB NW3H Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 18 00:12:43 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:40

  160:    0     0
   80:    3     3
   40:    9     7
   20:  337    40
   15:   22     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  371    58  Total Score = 21,518

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC Team #1

Comments:

Did not have a lot of time due to family commitments.  When I was on 20 meters
was my best bet.  Had a couple 100/per hour QSO rates which was a first for me.
 The Mosley tribander really plays well on 20.  Conditions early were not good
on 15.  Conditions were better after 7pmET.  Conditions on the low bands were
terrible to my dipole.  Pulled the plug at midnight as activity really slowed
down.  Stayed on 20 meters riding 75-100 QSO rates too long and then I searched
for mults but did not find too many on 40 and 80.  It was fun.  Thanks for the
QSOs.  73 de Bill NW3H

Rig IC-7600
Antennas Mosley TA-32 Tribander  80-6 meter dipole
Logger:  N3FJP NAQP Contest Log v 3.4