[3830] NAQP SSB XE3/K5ENS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 18 12:46:19 EDT 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: XE3/K5ENS
Operator(s): KEITH
Station: XE3/K5ENS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DX-MEXICO

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1030   149  Total Score = 153,470

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team: LCC Team #1

Comments:

Everything worked as is should this time. I had just put up a new 40 meter
dipole. It's a 40M1L.  This dipole works great.  Of course my lot is only 34
ft. wide and the dipole is 46 feet long.  But my neighbors don't seems to care.
 Now if I can get a 80M1L in my luggage. HIHI  I left alot of Q's because of
time and the need for mults. And on 20 I had a stack of about 50 Europeans
calling me.

It was fun and made lots of contacts and thanks everyone for the Qs.

73,

Keith, XE3/K5ENS