[3830] SARTG W8UL SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 18 13:35:02 EDT 2013

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: W8UL
Operator(s): W8UL
Station: W8UL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OHIO

   80:   15   145    12
   40:   40   450    23
   20:  184  2475    59
   15:  194  2790    61
   10:    4    60     2
-------------------------
Total:  437  5920   157  Total Score = 929,440

Worked E21YDP during the last two minutes of the contest, and VU2NKS a little
earlier. I had fun with a plethora of Japanese and South Korean stations
waiting in line to work me, which was reminiscent of the days when I operated
over there in the 1960's and 70's, as KR6JT, KA6JT, and HL9TR. Eighty and forty
meters didn't yield much for me, and Argentina and Brazil were the only stations
I found on ten meters. I had a good time with this contest, and only wish that
more contests had eight hour increments with eight hour breaks between them.