[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 22 23:22:31 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 23

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

   80:   7      7
   40:  17     14
   20:  19     16
   15:  13      9
Total:  56     46  Total Score = 2,576

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Fifteen was really open to much of the country to start, and that helped. W4OC
and W1FJ were booming in from the east and NE. Mults were very good, and the
bands were quiet. I even got a few people on 80 for a change.

Tnx to W6SX and W4OC for four baggers and to W4NZ, N4DW, K7SS, and W0BH for
three banders. Very good.

Five minute segments: 10, 6 (this one hurt), 10, 10, 11, and a decent 9 on 40
and 80 at the end. Lucked out and heard/called/got K9NW in the last few seconds
on 40.

As usual, tnx to all. Lots of fun, and tnx to NM5M for a rare Texas for me.

Jim N3BB