[3830] SCC RTTY GU0SUP SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 25 08:17:24 EDT 2013

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

   80:    0     0
   40:   36    29
   20:  128   270
   15:  101   222
Total:  307   153  Total Score = 100,062

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Yes, I was aiming for 300 QSO's and 100k points, and I made it - just!
Poor conditions didn't help, with very few W/VE/JA calls to work from here.
Nice to work BV and BA though, and J69DS was a welcome call on 15m.
10m opened briefly, but it seemed very sporadic, and required repeats a few
times.

I also took a few minutes out to work 9H3MMM on 17m RTTY for a new band-slot!

My only moan was that I wish some folk would either listen, or call QRL? before
just calling CQ. Several times I was in a battle with folk calling me and
another station. Also had a couple of episodes of deliberate QRM, which was
annoying. One was a solid CW tone or my mark frequency, and the other was a
very strong multi-tonal noise.

My log is on LoTW, but paper cards are always welcomed.

Very best 73

Phil GU0SUP