[3830] YO HF M0CFW(JK3GAD) SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 25 15:01:22 EDT 2013

                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: M0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  169            48
   20:  276            64
   15:  199            56
   10:   73            30
---------------------------
Total:  717     0     198  Total Score = 478,368

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Originally planned as MIXED mode entry and intention is to work SSB when Q rate
slows down on CW but it never happens except early morning when I took several
hours off. Even longer rest time than last year, score was significantly
higher, due to reduced operating time allocation to RTTY contest in same
weekend and modest opening on 10m.

Same as last year, I felt usual big signal YO station was not active in this
contest, either part time participation or intentionally in single band?

Glad to see rule is modernised this year. (Use of RBN, skimmer is in line with
other contest)

I was quite happy with 700+ QSOs with 5 meter wire antenna.

As usual, thanks for copying my weak signal. See you in next one.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD