[3830] KsQP N0LD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 25 19:33:42 EDT 2013

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: N0LD
Operator(s): N0LD
Station: N0LD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Labadie, MO

   80:
   40:          18
   20:          19
----------------------------
Total:   0      37      0  Mults = 26  Total Score = 2,024

My first KS QSO Party from my new Missouri QTH.  Modest effort... Too
close for 20m at 100 watts... so many counties and contacts just aren't
available to me here about 30 miles southwest of St. Louis, MO.  So
good to hear all my KS friends on the band.  Unfortunately, one
character short of "QSOPARTY"!  The "T" stations were
elusive!

Total score = ( QSO points x multipliers ) + bonus points
Total score = (     74     x      26     ) + 100
Total Score = 2024

Randy, N0LD