[3830] YO HF N2YO(@NR4M) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 26 23:55:27 EDT 2013

                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: NR4M

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: VA

   80:   62            33
   40:  239     17     67
   20:  359     72     83
   15:  145     13     52
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  805    102    235  Total Score = 970,315

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

With K-index 3 during most of the time, propagation was just marginal. I've put
the same amount of effort and used the same equipment like in 2012, however I
made about 900 Qs as opposed to 1200 last year.
Very good participation from YO and European stations. This is a fine contest.

Thanks to Steve NR4M for letting me use once again his very nice station.
Special thanks go to Larry K7SV for his technical support.

73s de Chip N2YO