[3830] CWopsT N4FP HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 28 17:01:41 EDT 2013

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 28

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oxford, FL

   40:  14      8
   20:  23     23
   15:  12      5
Total:  49     36  Total Score = 1,764

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Operated at the county lot with TS-440S, Ameritron 700 Watts to 500' loop
through Dentron tuner.  Lots of activity but I wasn't getting responses like
the morning session on 40; may have had a problem with the amp.  Switched to
barefoot 100 watts on 40 and seemed to have better luck.  I may try the same
rig tonight with the amp feeding through the Dentron to a 20 ft fishing pole
vertical mounted against the house.  The joys of living in a restricted antenna
community!  My xyl, WB2VYK, doesn't think I should go to the county lot in the
middle of the night, so I don't.