[3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 29 00:20:35 EDT 2013

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 29

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   40:  47     30
   20:  32     22
   15:  16     15
Total:  95     67  Total Score = 6,365

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

New personal record on this one.  Maybe next time I get to 100 Qs...
This is great practice for SO2R and I have long way to learn.
No 80 m here as my BigIR vertical now only works on 40 and 15 as 80 m coil box
has some problem and also control lines are disconnected due to tower hole
digging ongoing next to that antenna.  Current setup:
K-3 and FT-100MP + 2x Alpha 87A
A3S tribander 28 ft high and vertical for 40/15 m.
See you next time and probably also a bit in CW Open this weekend.  73 de Marko