[3830] KsQP W0N(WA0N) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 29 18:23:42 EDT 2013

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: W0N
Operator(s): WA0N
Station: WA0N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

   80:           6
   40:          90      1
   20:         661
   15:          29
----------------------------
Total:   0     786      1  Mults = 52  Total Score = 81,328

KSQP was a lot of fun again this year.  Being one of the special event stations
made for more fun.  Worked 46 states, most of the Canadian provinces, and 18 DX
contacts.  Everyone needs to remember there are bands other than 20M.  I tried
80, 40, and 15M at different times.  Never was able to find much activity
there.  15M was open but with some QSB.

One OM asked me if we had sunflowers in Kansas.  My reply: "Yes, it's our
state flower and we have BILLIONS of them."

Was using N1MM for logging.  It locked up on me with about half an hour to go.
After three attempts to re-start it, I went to the old fashioned method: pen and
paper!

Thanks for all of the contacts.  See you again next year.
73, George