[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K0EU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 29 23:11:25 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 30

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co

   80:  11     11
   40:  27     18
   20:  17     14
   15:   3      3
Total:  58     46  Total Score = 2,668

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

If only 15M had cooperated more, might have hit the 3000 barrier. Other bands
were in great shape. Excellent turnout again. K7SS must have had a feeding
frenzy on 15 meters.

Please check-in with us on Saturday for the Colorado QSO party. I'll be doing a
single op mobile mixed mode and there should be a bunch of others active as
well. I know many of you are CwOps and I will be working as many CwOps as
possible in "cross-contest" mode. In addition to the standard
exchange of s/n and name, I need your state. You can ignore the county
designator that I send, unless you are also entering the COQP. Confusing? Yes.
Fun? Hope so! Supposed to be 95 degrees on the front range and I hope the bands
are as hot as the WX.

73
Randy K0EU