[3830] CWOpen K3GHH LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 31 13:12:56 EDT 2013

                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   15:   16     6
Total:  149   100  Total Score = 14,900

My first Open, great fun. Linux logging really holds me up; maybe I'm not using
Xlog efficiently. Others work 1 or even 2 more stations while I'm still typing
our exchange. I either type left handed (slow hunt'n'peck, usually have to
remember name to enter after QSO) or use both hands, but then there's a delay
to respond as I make a fast right-hand dash to the paddles. Misjudged that once
and knocked the dit lever off its post...VE3FU had asked for a repeat of name
and poor Chris was probably trying to copy the nonsense going out as I got the
lever reseated. Bed around 1AM; started to work Session 2 at 8AM but too much
noise and too tired!