[3830] KsQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 31 17:31:43 EDT 2013

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc

   20:  123     55
   15:   10      4
----------------------------
Total:  154     59      0  Mults = 92  Total Score = 53,460

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

Thank you very much Bob - W0BH for organize Kansas QSO party. I taked part first
time in 2011 and 2nd time this year. It was a awsome Party for me ...
As usually, the beginning of the contest was very poor for me - very weak
signals from mobile's, extremly high QRM from EU contesting stations on YODX
(and other EU's calling CQ on mobiles frq) ... after 3 hours affliction I
apologized about finish my "battle" with EUQRM versus KS mobiles and
go home.
Luckily I stay on QTH and made unbelievably numbers of QSO and 92!!! county.
(heard another 8!!! ,but no lucky in the BIG pileup from USA).

15m: was excellent, clear, and FB signals from the USA, but unfortunately on
this band was only very few stations.

20m: QQQQQQQQRM, but here worked with a most of my QSO's. Thank you for the
patienc of all KS stations, when I called thro' the USA pileup.

40m: QRM from EU,but nice QSO's with KS mobiles. I try sometimes call on SSB
around 7190, but nobody answered me :) ... all stations was over 7200 (I heard
some), but here I can't transmit.

80m: I was shocked, when I HRD at 01:10Z K0N, 01:41Z W0S on my simple dipol. I
called him about 10-10 minutes, but they'r don't copied my call.

Missed counties: BOU, CHE, CLY, COM, ELK, GRM, HOG, JAC, KIO, LAB, MGY, NEM,
REP.

Missed 1 x 1 stations: W0K, W0N, K0F, K0L, N0Q, W0Q, K0P, K0T, N0T, W0T, N0Y.
                       Worked total 34 .

The strongest mobil was W0L.
Thanks a lot for the so many QSO's and counties for mobiles:

W0L 29/24 (QSO/Cty)
K0A 21/18
N0A 21/16
K0O 19/19 - ALL on SSB!
N0R 17/17
W0O 14/13
W0E 9/9
N0P 8/7
N0U 7/7
N0K 6/6
W0W 6/6
N0W 4/4
W0R 2/2

Please your QSL's for my US County award, and thanks again for the FB QSO's.

73 Laci OM2VL