[3830] ARRL 160 VE3CV M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 09:28:06 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: M/S LP
QTH: EN93el

Total:  QSOs = 356  Sections = 69  Countries = 7  Total Score = 55,708

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Went M/S for the cluster and I to have some fun with S&P without all the
dupes.
Tough conditions to the West coast, but managed KH6 and KL7. Heard BC, but no
Q. Low hanging fruit that are normally there were missed -SD, SFL, MS, NL. no
PR heard or spotted. Got VE3? from CE1/K7CA, but the QSB won. Same with the
T32, who was not spotted on Sunday.

 Still a lot of fun and great Ops.  The station worked great after I switched
keyboards from wireless to wired. I had downloaded a new driver/program from
Logitech and now whenever I hit F1 it launches WORD and F4 launches PowerPoint!
 I tried turning these assignments off, but so far no go. Back to the old driver
I guess.

Thanks for all the Qs.  N1MM worked great again.
73
Jeff

FT1000MP 100w into 80m doublet at 50ft used as top loaded vertical. No RX
antennas this year so far. Maybe soon.....