[3830] ARRL 160 KL7RA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 11:44:56 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ALASKA

Total:  QSOs = 964  Sections = 62  Countries = 4  Total Score = 63,624

Good rates first night for a few hours. I could always work someone each hour
till our sunrise after that. No real East coast opening this year at their
sunrise but I did work a few, although most CQed in my face. No Europe for us
but a nice burst of Japan for a short time that was fun. The BY's couldn't hear
me.

The second night was cancelled here in Alaska as no one from the lower 48
showed up. I did work seven stations, one at a time, one an hour.

See everyone in the Stew. If we get the prop we had the first night here during
the ARRL 160 for a few hours then it will be a fine contest to exchange those
grids with the ESP 5 watt stations for max points.

73 Rich KL7RA