[3830] ARRL 160 K2SX M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 11:52:46 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SC

Total:  QSOs = 406  Sections = 56  Countries = 7  Total Score = 52,479

The Christmas partying season started early this year and two events killed most
of the early evening hours plus tired me out enough that I couldn't stay awake
very late.  Tried a new antenna (FCP) which seemed to play OK but more
evaluation once the RBN is available for comparison.  Conditions seemed
generally down from last year but that may be due in part to the antenna or
maybe just too many reindeer flying overhead at the same time.