[3830] ARRL 160 NE9U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 12:25:05 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wi

Total:  QSOs = 100  Sections = 47  Countries = 0  Total Score = 9,400

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Went up to my far northern Wisconsin Florence County cabin last weekend and
installed my inverted L and K9AY loops.

But then a couple family things came up this weekend and had to head out of
town for the weekend...cant pass up on these once in a lifetime family events!

Did get back home late Saturday night and put an hour in.  Even being fresh
meat didn't seem to attract a crazy following...after the initial surge it got
slow.  I then made once pass of the band looking for old friends and then hit
the sack.

See everyone next weekend in the 10 meter contest!  Fingers Crossed!!!

Scott  NE9U