[3830] 10RTTY GU0SUP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 12:30:02 EST 2013

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 128  State/Prov = 24  Countries = 27  Total Score = 6,528

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Interesting propagation at times! Still, it was fun, and it was great that the
band was so open.

Nothing startling worked from here, and it was an eye-opener to how different
the IC756pro is to the 7800. The 7800 is away for repair, so I had to drag out
the 756Pro for now, and it is definitely not so good on Rx as the 7800.

I suspect that a few stations were running way more than 100 watts though!
A few were S9+40 here for a good proportion of the day, when others close by
were in and out with QSB and only S5 at best.

Writelog doesn't separate the States/Provinces from the Countries, so I had to
reply on counting them up in the summary sheet.
Perhaps this could be sorted for next year?

Thanks to all for the points!

73 and seasons greetings one and all.....

Phil GU0SUP