[3830] ARRL 160 N0IJ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 14:56:37 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 731  Sections = 80  Countries = 16  Total Score = 145,536

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

First time I've done 100% remote to my lake cabin station 36 miles away in far
NW Wisconsin.  3' of snow on ground had something to do with that.  Could do
everything except access my Beverage antennas which were sorely missed.  Sorry
for those I couldn't pull out of the noise.

I'm still a bit clunky via remote, but it sure beats missing the contest!

Thanks for the Q's.

John, N0IJ