[3830] 10RTTY W0RAA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 15:58:27 EST 2013

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado

Total:  QSOs = 108  State/Prov = 23  Countries = 9  Total Score = 3,456

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Only put in 4 hours, but it was fun.  I did some S&P and some runs.  My beam
was cranked down to 20' due to predicted winds of over 70 MPH which never
materialized at this QTH, plus the massive Arctic cold front and snow kept me
from cranking it back up.  So, I was somewhat handicapped in that respect.  But
it was fun anyway, and will be a regular contest for me in the future.