[3830] ARRL 160 WA4PSC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 16:32:21 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WA4PSC
Operator(s): WA4PSC
Station: WA4PSC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8:24

Total:  QSOs = 410  Sections = 71  Countries = 9  Total Score = 60,776

My first 160M contest from this QTH.  Ran the K3 barefoot, since the noise floor
is high enough here to work all I can hear that way.

Family obligations destroyed any chance of more than 8hrs op, but it was fun
just the same!

I have to say there are some very rude people who, although I was continuously
running on a freq, jumped in and started trying to work the stations I was
running, obliterating any chance for anyone, and the DX ended up leaving,
probably in disgust.  I know those interfering arses heard me, because I had
already worked them.

For the most part I am proud to be competing with a fine group who enjoy the
sport without ruining it.