[3830] ARRL 160 NA1DX Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 8 17:53:15 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NA1DX
Operator(s): NA1DX
Station: NA1DX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): <7

Total:  QSOs = 152  Sections = 36  Countries = 2  Total Score = 10,944

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Station: Elecraft K3 at 5 watts, N1MM, LP-PAN2/Steinberg USB Audio/NaP3 2.4, OCF
Dipole Up 35' (N to SSW) and Inverted Dipole Up 40' (NNE-S).

Amazed how well station made qso's QRP.  Didn't hear any real DX or much to the
west with the antenna setup. I generally worked what I heard.

Worked some in the evenings more mid-night and some from 5am to just after
sunrise.

I am surprised I worked as many sections as I did.  It was mainly a north-south
mix of stations from Maryland.

Hope to have something better for SSB  next year.

Doug, NA1DX, www.ellmore.net/na1dx