[3830] ARRL 160 K5ER Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 9 01:03:45 EST 2013

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5ER
Operator(s): K5ER
Station: K5ER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA

Total:  QSOs = 138  Sections = 41  Countries = 4  Total Score = 12,960

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Busy weekend, but still managed over 4 hours on the air. Obviously, all S&P,
as my CW is still not where I want it to be. Still, worked out to 30/hr rate, so
for me, its still improving. Thanks to the several who called me by name.

Had hoped to pick up last 3 states for 160 WAS and maybe a new country or two.
Got no new states, but four new countries, plus chance to contact a number of
friends. Tnx for all the Q's.

73,
Mark, K5ER